An Expectation of Success
What’s Happening at Ranch Hope
December 9, 2023, join us for a day of inspiration and community at Ranch Hope’s Day of Hope, exclusively on Cat Country 107.3 FM!
December 15, 2023, step into the Magic of Christmas at Ranch Hope’s Annual Live Nativity Drive-Thru!
SOLD OUT! Ranch Hope presents an evening of Christmas music and memories! Featuring American Idol Finalist & Miss America Winner Betty Cantrell Maxwell.
Fostering environments that transform lives empowered through Christ-centered love and compassion.
Ranch Hope is a faith based community where all voices are heard, all lives are transformed, and all efforts are appreciated and celebrated! Ranch Hope defines our community as including youth, families, team members and friends.
Our Motivating Scripture
Those of us who are strong and able in the faith need to step in and lend a hand to those who falter, and not just do what is most convenient for us.
- Compassion – We will display caring, sensitivity and respect in all our relationships.
- Empowerment – We will enable students, parents, and staff to make responsible decisions to improve work processes.
- Integrity – We will conduct ourselves in an honest, fair and ethical manner.
- Quality – We will pursue the highest possible therapeutic, education and service standards.
- Partnership – We will build relationships and collaborate with all who are stake holders in this ministry.
- Safety – We will behave in a manner that protects the physical, psychological, spiritual and emotional well being of others.
- Stewardship – We will operate efficiently and make responsible decisions to meet our fiscal, spiritual, social & emotional obligations.
Ranch Hope, Inc. is a leader in fostering environments that transform lives empowered through Christ-centered love and compassion.
“More than 60% of youth age 17 and younger have been exposed to crime, violence and abuse either directly or indirectly.” If left unaddressed these adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) could have a drastic impact on their social and emotional development.
Our mission is to change that …
A Place Called Ranch Hope