Fostering environments that transform lives empowered through Christ-centered love and compassion.
Our Motivating Scripture
Those of us who are strong and able in the faith need to step in and lend a hand to those who falter, and not just do what is most convenient for us.
Ranch Hope is a faith based community where all voices are heard, all lives are transformed, and all efforts are appreciated and celebrated! Ranch Hope defines our community as including youth, families, team members and friends.
- Compassion – We will display caring, sensitivity and respect in all our relationships.
- Empowerment – We will enable students, parents, and staff to make responsible decisions to improve work processes.
- Integrity – We will conduct ourselves in an honest, fair and ethical manner.
- Quality – We will pursue the highest possible therapeutic, education and service standards.
- Partnership – We will build relationships and collaborate with all who are stake holders in this ministry.
- Safety – We will behave in a manner that protects the physical, psychological, spiritual and emotional well being of others.
- Stewardship – We will operate efficiently and make responsible decisions to meet our fiscal, spiritual, social & emotional obligations.
Ranch Hope’s Sexual Abuse Safe-Child Statement
Ranch Hope is committed to the safety and well-being of all children and youth accessing our services. We have taken steps to educate our staff about the risks related to child sexual abuse, instituted polices and practices designed to protect children from the risk of child sexual abuse and trained our staff and volunteers about proper reporting requirements.
To view Ranch Hope’s Policies and Procedures in regards to the Sexual Abuse Safe Child Standards please CLICK HERE. These polices and procedures are the result of a comprehensive evaluation of Ranch Hope’s current programs and facility.
Any person having reasonable cause to believe that a child has been subjected to child abuse, neglect, or acts of child abuse must report that to New Jersey Department of Children and Families (NJDCF).
A Message from the CEO
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to visit our website and learn how Ranch Hope serves children and families throughout the State of New Jersey and Delaware Valley!
I am honored to represent the many houseparents, counselors, teachers, staff and volunteers of the Ranch Hope family as Executive Officer of the ministry, founded by my father and mother in 1964. Since that time, Ranch Hope has continued to be a shelter of hope – changing the lives of area children few will help and fewer will assist.
My father has always defined the word “hope” as – “an expectation of success!” Ranch Hope is a ministry that “expects” success in all that we strive to do. We are continually motivated by the values taught to us by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. By mentoring His ways to the children entrusted to us, we believe every child can learn. We believe every child can grow, and we believe every child can suceed.
After reviewing this website, I ask that you consider becoming a member of the Ranch Hope “family”, either professionally, as a volunteer or through your financial support. Each of these memberships is vital to sustaining this ministry. Thank you for your interest and I hope to speak with you soon.
David L. Bailey, Jr.
Chief Executive Officer