Specialty Care Services
Omega SPEC House (5 beds)
The Omega House is a Specialty Bed level of care for co-occurring, medically fragile children. The Omega House is home to a maximum of 6 youth, all who have an individual therapist and whose medical care is monitored by a Pediatric Endocrinologist and Advance Practice Nurse.
Youth are admitted to the Omega House through the NJ Children’s System of Care SRTU Unit. For more information CLICK HERE.
Campbell House (7 beds)
The Campbell House is a Specialty Bed level of care for children who have experienced trauma in their lives and are receiving victim reactive care. The Campbell House is home to 7 youth, all living in a state-of-the-art home where individual and family space, safety and energy efficiency are paramount.
Youth are admitted to the Campbell House through the NJ Children’s System of Care SRTU Unit. For more information CLICK HERE.
- Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes
- Substance Induced brain damage (methanol toxicity to be precise) or other traumatic brain injury
- Visually impaired youth
- Seizure Disorders
- Blood Dyscrasia
- Auto-immune Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Youth on the Spectrum (who are verbal and ambulatory)
- Substance Abuse/Use Needs
- History of trauma
- Attachment Disorders
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Males, Ages 12 -16
- Diagnosis: Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes
- Classification: Conduct Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Behavior, Bipolar Disorder
To Make a Referral:
- Call: (856) 935 1555, Ext. 419
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org