- New Jersey Department of Children & Families
- New Jersey Department of Education
- New Jersey Alliance for Children, Youth & Families
- National Fellowship of Child Care Executives
- Atlantic County Board of Chosen Freeholders
- Cumberland County Board of Chosen Freeholders
- Gloucester County Board of Chosen Freeholders
- Salem County Board of Chosen Freeholders
- Salem County Chamber of Commerce
Dept. of Children & Families:
Building a Better Tomorrow Together
Helplines & Hotlines
(The following organizations are not affiliated with Ranch Hope, Inc., and we are merely providing you with the contact information and a brief description of the services provided)
2-ND FLOOR, NJ Youth Helpline
2NDFLOOR is a confidential and anonymous helpline for New Jersey’s youth and young adults. We are here to help you find solutions to the problems that you face at home, at school or at play.
NJ Hopeline is the first New Jersey suicide prevention hotline. It is committed to providing assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to anyone that makes a call for help.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
No matter what problems you are dealing with, we want to help you find a reason to keep living. By calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7.
A new peer-to-peer website where youth and young adults can express their hope, help and strength in getting through difficult times.
If you think you might be suffering from depression here is a quick confidential survey that will provide you with a brief assessment and some resources if needed.
Addiction Help Hotline. This is a phone and online help line for residents seeking help with drug treatment.